Starting your day with some positive morning affirmations can help set the tone for the rest of the day and carry you through the rough times with greater ease. Affirmations are positive statements that can help to change the way we think, the way we perceive events and how we feel about ourselves and our lives.
By repeating these statements in the morning, we can start our day with optimism and a positive mindset, which can help us to feel more motivated, confident, and in control of our lives.
Ideally, these good morning affirmations are read with feeling and out loud the first thing in the morning, but they don’t have to be in order to have a powerful effect.
Research has shown that affirmations can help to improve confidence, self-esteem and reduce stress. When we repeat positive statements about ourselves, we are sending messages to our brains that help to rewire our thought patterns.
And using powerful morning affirmations can help tune our minds to notice the good and the positive that happens, and can go a long way towards increasing the feeling of gratitude we have.
Below we have included morning affirmations for women and men, morning affirmations for success, love, joy and gratitude. These can work miracles in your life!
Our brains are wired to look for negative information, so we have to exert some effort against this tendency and, by repeating affirmations, we are training our brains to focus on the positive. We hope you find something that resonates with you and start your day with a good vibe.
- I am grateful for this new day and I will choose to focus on the positive.
- I am capable, strong and I trust my abilities.
- I am surrounded by overflowing and everlasting abundance.
- I am healthy, with a strong body, mind and soul.
- I choose to live in the present moment, right here right now.
- I am confident in my decisions, big or small.
- I am deeply grateful for my many blessings and opportunities.
- I am surrounded by positivity, happiness and love.
- I choose to let go of negative thoughts and emotions, I never look back.
- I am successful in all areas of my life because of my talents and capabilities.
- I am open to new opportunities and I trust the journey of my life where it takes me.
- I am filled and bursting with energy and vitality.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions. I am at peace with myself.
- I choose to see the best and beauty in others, there is good in every person.
- I am appreciative and grateful for my supportive relationships.
- I am making a positive and meaningful impact in the world.
- I am proud of my accomplishments, mighty or small.
- I am surrounded by good people and their beauty inside and out.
- I am thankful and always celebrate my good fortune.
- I am filled with passion, dedication and purpose.
- I am worthy of success and prosperity and focused on achieving my goals.
- I am full of courage, determination and I am on the path to success.
- I am in harmony with the beautiful world around me.
- I am a powerful and capable person, I can succeed in everything I do.
- I am filled with pure joy, happiness and positive energy.
- I am grateful for every single opportunity that comes knocking at my door.
- I am on the right path in life, I am unstoppable.
- I am worthy of love, happiness and peace of mind.
- I am filled with creativity, passion and inspiration.
- I am able to overcome any obstacle, the opportunities in my life.
- I am confident in my ability to succeed, I believe in myself.
- I am deserving of good and beautiful things.
- I am in awe that I am surrounded by beauty and wonder.
- I am filled with inner strength, drive and courage.
- I am capable of achieving my goals because of my many talents and skills.
- I am grateful for my friends and family and my supportive community.
- I am filled with kindness, compassion and understanding.
- I am strong and resilient, no one can put me down.
- I am on the path to greatness and achieving my dreams.
- I am grateful for this amazing journey in my life.
- I am filled with positive energy, hope, optimism and enthusiasm.
- I am grateful for the beauty and the gift of my life.
- I am fulfilled by my work and my wonderful life.
- I am confident in my ability to handle any situation, I control my destiny.
- I am surrounded by kind, loving, accepting and caring people.
- I am grateful for my good health, prosperity and inner peace.
- I am able to make positive changes in my life, I am proud to make it this far.
- I have unique talents and abilities that no else has.
- I am able to attract success, wealth, positivity and love.
- I am grateful to experience the gift of waking up.
You don’t need to limit yourself to just one or two positive affirmations in the morning, you can use many of these morning affirmations, in combination with each other, to focus on different areas of your life, or say the same affirmation many times over and over, or with different variations.
You can also use proclamations throughout the day as reminders to keep a positive mindset. Proclaiming and declaring an affirmation is to add power, faith and certainty behind the words. The key is to find statements that resonate with you and make them a part of your daily routine.